Quality Assurance Technician
To support Final QA operations and conduct process audit for frontend and backend operations.
- Compile FAI and non FAI shipment documentation for customer.
- Final Inspection for FAI and Non FAI parts.
- Outsource parts incoming inspection.
- Incoming pre-shaped raw material inspection.
- RMA incoming inspection.
- Sales parts incoming inspection.
- Support MRB of parts in FQA/Coating/Cementing/Frontend.
- SAP transactions related in RMA, incoming and outsource parts inspection.
- Environment testing for FAI and some other test required by customers.
- Support FAI Serialisation when required.
- Support training on surface quality inspection.
- Support process audit when required.
- Support coating prep when required.
- Support coating IPQC when required.
- Minimum ‘O’ or ‘N’ Level, NITEC in Engineering
- Understand and read mechanical drawings
- Familiar with QA measurement equipment and hands on experiences
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and team player
- Entry level candidate are welcome to apply